Tuesday, October 15, 2013

EID-UL-ADA in Dubai 2013 துபாயில் தியாக திருநாள்-2013


Assalamu allikkum

warmest Eid Greetings with wishes for you,friends and your family
May this Eid Day is full of blessings for you, your family and friends.
To all of my readers and friends,
eid-ul-ada across the miles. May Allah accept all your good deeds and bless you and your families abundantly! All praise be to Allah the Exalted.

eid-ul-ada (may you have a blissful Eid) everyone!

I seek forgiveness from you for all of my every wrong doings with you in the past with and without my knowledge. i humbly thank you for your precious support that u gave to me as a friend and well-wisher. forgive me on this eid-ul-ada and set me free from my sins that harmed you. May Allah s,w,t bless you with his mercy and love In shaa allah
S.E.A. Mohamed Ali Jinnah,Nidur.
S.E.A.முகம்மது அலி ஜின்னா,
நீடூர்.
JazakAllah Khayr : جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎
"Allah will reward you [with] goodness."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails